The LCP Glass Sandwich Set is perfectly suited for in meso crystallization of membrane proteins.
It consists of a base glass plate with an adhered double sticky spacer containing 96 wells, protected by a brown cover sheet. The glass cover slip easily seals the entire base plate.
- base plate: 127.8 x 85.5 x 1.0 mm
- cover slip: 112.0 x 77.0 x 0.2 mm
- SBS standard
- superhydrophobic glass surfaces
- fits laboratory robotics
Recommended Volumes per Well
- 50 nl of lipidic cubic phase
- 1 µl of crystallization reagent
The LCP Glass Sandwich Set was developed at the Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA and is manufactured by Paul Marienfeld GmbH, Germany.