Base Holder and Cleaning Kit
For general laboratory use.
Shipping: shipped at ambient temperature
Storage Conditions: store at ambient temperature
Shelf Life: 12 months
Clean MicroMounts and MicroLoops with reasonable care and extend their product life cycle.
- 5 base holders and cases
- 4 pound carton of Tergazyme
- Cleaning tray with lid (holds up to 4 baseholders (up to 80 base assemblies))
- Mount use and care instructions
To remove protein residues, we recommend an enzyme-containing detergent such as Alconox’s Tergazyme or Decon’s Contrex EZ, otherwise, a standard laboratory glassware/plasticware cleaner like Alconox is adequate.
We recommend an initial 10 to 15 minute soak, followed by a quick rinse in a bath of water to remove the detergent. The optimal length of the soak needed will be determined by what residual materials are left on the mount or tool (protein, etc.) and how long it has been since they were last used. The sooner you clean them after use the easier it will be.
Step by Step Instructions for Cleaning:
- Load your loop-containing goniometer bases into the Base Holder.
- Place the Base Holder into a plastic or glass tub or dish.
- Mix your detergent-containing solution according to the instructions on the detergent box.
- Then pour the detergent-containing solution into the tub until the level rises to the fill line on the Base Holder. This will ensure that the loop tips are soaked, while keeping the stainless steel part of the goniometer bases (caps) out of the solution and preventing corrosion.
- Incubate for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Replace the detergent-containing solution in the tub by ultrapure water to rinse the loops. This step should be repeated 1 - 2 times until the detergent is completely removed.
- Let the loops air-dry at a clean place for about 15 - 30 minutes.
BIOZ Product Citations:
Please click the arrow on the right to expand the citation list. Click publication title for the full text.
Availability Restriction: nonsaleable to USA and Japan
Customers also purchased:
- CGR-101, Silicone Grease
- CS-201L, JBScreen Classic HTS I
- CS-202L, JBScreen Classic HTS II
- NU-1005, dNTP Bundle
- NU-1006, dNTP Mix - 10 mM Solution
- NU-407, AppNHp
- NU-1014, NTP Bundle
- CS-501, JBScreen Plus Kosmotropic
- CS-502, JBScreen Plus Chaotropic
- CPL-119, Greiner 662150 – ComboPlate™