JBScreen Family - JBScreen Membrane
JBScreen Classic | JBScreen Basic | JBScreen Membrane | JBScreen Kinase | JBScreen Nuc-Pro | JBScreen PEG/Salt | JBScreen Pentaerythritol | JBScreen PACT++ | JBScreen JCSG++ | Pi-Screens | JBScreen Wizard
The JBScreen Membrane crystallization buffers are principally ordered by type and concentration of the precipitant. This allows easy extraction of all relevant information and is already a first step to a refinement: Once you get a hit, you immediately see the effects of the neighbouring conditions. Subsequent fine tuning of preliminary hits will be much more efficient.
JBScreen Detergents perfectly complement JBScreen Membrane: This combination enables you to screen a broad range of crystallization conditions, while concentrating on the most successful detergents - and therefore making crystallization screening of membrane proteins much more efficient and less time consuming.
Bulk – 24 or 96 screening solutions in 10 ml aliquots
HTS – 96 screening solutions delivered in a deep-well block, 1.7 ml per well
Individual Conditions of all screens are available in 10 ml as well as 100 ml volumes. Please follow this link.
Selected Literature Citations of JBScreen Membrane
- Tan et al. (2014) A conformational landscape for alginate secretion across the outer membrane of Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Acta Cryst. D 70:2054.
- Li et al. (2014) Crystallizing Membrane Proteins in the Lipidic Mesophase. Experience with Human Prostaglandin E2 Synthase 1 and an Evolving Strategy. Crystal Growth & Design 14:2034.
- Jacobs et al. (2012) Expression, purification and crystallization of the outer membrane lipoprotein GumB from Xanthomonas campestris. Acta Cryst. F 68:1255.
- Li et al. (2011) Crystallizing Membrane Proteins in Lipidic Mesophases. A Host Lipid Screen. Crystal Growth & Design 11(2):530.
- Shaw Stewart et al. (2011) Random Microseeding: A Theoretical and Practical Exploration of Seed Stability and Seeding Techniques for Successful Protein Crystallization. Crystal Growth & Design 11(8):3432.
- Caffrey et al. (2009) Crystallizing Membrane Proteins Using Lipidic Mesophases. Nat Protoc. 4:706.
- Cherezov et al. (2006) In Meso Structure of the Cobalamin Transporter, BtuB, at 1.95 Å Resolution. J. Mol. Biol. 364:716.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or inquiries.